Pink Pumpkin Mineral Eyeshadow Palette
This product is currently sold out.
Pretty in pink with a pumpkin twist? Yes, please!
This mineral eyeshadow palette comes with 4 highly blendable, velvety smooth eyeshadow shades that complement each other perfectly.
The Pink Pumpkin collection comes with a reusable (and refillable) magnetic palette and the following 4 shades:
Peachy Keen: a soft peachy pink with a matte finish
Naturalizer: a soft alabaster pink with a subtle shimmer finish
Aurora: A creamy neutral pink with a subtle shimmer finish
Toasted Oats: A medium beige with warm undertones and a matte finish
how to use +
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
- Using a crease brush, apply a soft layer of the crease colour along the entire hollow of your lid.
- Blend well, and apply in small amounts for the most natural finish
- Using a fluffy crease brush, in a sideways “v” shape, apply a soft layer of the outer corner colour concentrating the majority of the colour to the outer corner and blending both along the outer edge of the lid and outer crease area.
- Using a fluffy brush, go over the whole eye just to get a beautifully blended appearance
As a finishing touch, using your pinkie finger or a small detail brush, apply some highlighter colour to the inner corner of your eye. This brightens and wakens the eye up.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Use a base or primer for the most pigmented looks. We suggest your favourite concealer or our Stick it to Em Eyeshadow Primer
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our light/shimmer shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride + Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil + Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil + Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
Parabens • Phthalates • Petro ingredients • SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) • Nanoparticles • Propylene Glycol
additional info +
- Size: 1.8 g
- We press our eyeshadows into a metal tin pan (which will magnetize to our empty palettes (an empty palette comes with the purchase of this listing). The eyeshadow pans (each individual shade) will come packaged in a recyclable paper envelope. Open up the envelope and put the shade inside your new palette for easy storage and safe keeping.
- Magnetic (so cosmetics pressed into tins, like our eyeshadows and blushes, will magnetize to the palette)
- The palette packaging is recyclable (though we think you'll want to hold on to this paper-based palette to store your Grounded Sage single blushes and eyeshadows) for a long time to come.
- Each palette can fit 5 Grounded Sage blush tins or 11 Grounded Sage eyeshadow tins.
We encourage all Radiant Rebels to preform a patch test when introducing new skincare products to their routine. Apply a small amount to your forearm and wait approximately 24 to ensure there’s no reaction present. Discontinue use if there are any signs of irritation or itchiness.
Please speak with your medical practitioner if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or have known allergies before including this or any new product containing essential oils in your skincare routine.