Even out your skin’s appearance while hydrating your skin with our breathable tinted moisturizer.
This silky cocktail of skin-loving ingredients creates a pretty, polished look with light, natural coverage for concealing redness and discolouration.
Unlike heavy foundations, Nature’s Veil CC Cream effortlessly floats over pores and fine lines instead of highlighting them! It’s great for those who love the look of radiant, healthy skin but don’t want to fuss around with a full makeup routine.
Available in 3 flexible shades that blend out beautifully with the brilliance of pure earth elements to provide light-reflecting coverage with easy-to-match neutral undertones.
Sheer and flawless natural coverage that’s never streaky, blotchy, or heavy, a quick application of Nature’s Veil is just like applying facial moisturizer but with so many skin balancing and brightening benefits!
In a nutshell
- Natural, breathable, hydration-rich moisturizer
- Seamlessly evens out skin's appearance
- Diminishes redness for a "your skin but better" look
- Minimizes the appearance of pores with a soft-focus effect
- Rehydrates the skin with plant-sourced electrolytes
- Doesn't settle into fine lines and glides over wrinkles
- For those who don't want a heavy or "made-up" look
- Wears while throughout the day with no blotchy fading or settling
- Contains sun-blocking minerals & free-radical fighting antioxidants
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Plant-Powered Nutrition for Healthy Skin
This tinted moisturizer helps correct imperfections and care for your skin while you wear it!
While non-comedogenic earth elements give your complexion a “your skin but better” look, the healing capacity of plants to feed your skin with:
🌿 Cooling, electrolyte-rich aloe vera for a dose of minerals (calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, potassium, zinc), enzymes (including the enzyme bradykinase which helps reduce skin inflammation), and antioxidants (vitamin A, C, and E), as well as vitamins B12, folic acid, and choline.
🌿 Skin-softening coconut oil for a dose of healthy fats, nourishing fatty acids (including linoleum acid - vitamin F - that protects the skin from damage), and vitamin E
🌿 Skin-strengthening vegetable glycerin and hydrating hyaluronic acid for replenishing the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF).
🌿 Balancing, non-comedogenic plant oils of jojoba, argan, and safflower oil for a dose of essential fatty acids and skin-supporting Vitamin E
🌿 Fermented radish root for a dose of bacteria-balancing probiotics.
🌿 Brightening Vitamin C for correcting skin discolouration and scaring with increased cell protection against UV-B thanks to this antioxidant-rich vitamin.
🌿 Soothing chamomile for calming, anti-inflammatory support from active plant compounds unique to this pretty flower.
🌿 Non-nano titanium dioxide for sun-reflecting protection.
How to find your shade
Nature's Veil CC Cream comes in 3 shades containing neutral undertones so that a variety of skin tones can wear it.
- Buff Fawn: porcelain and very fair skin tones
- Almond Vanilla: moderately fair to light skin tones
- Honey Flax: tanned/olive to medium-deep skin tones
Need more help finding your shade?
- Check out the shade guide wheel in the product photos
- Check out our Shade Aid Database
- Join our facebook group
How to Use
- Go about your regular skin care routine including you moisturizer, gels, mists and serums (light applications of serum only).
- For the simplest and lightest application, use clean fingertips to massage a dime-sized amount into your skin until your skin is covered and no streaks are visible.
- For a medium coverage, use a clean fingertip to apply several little, evenly spaced dots of CC Cream to your face.
- Use a stippling brush (those makeup brushes that are larger, condensed and usually flat-topped) to stipple, not smear, the CC Cream until you’ve blended it out evenly. If you need a little more coverage in certain areas, you can repeat the process until you achieve the desired coverage.
- We can’t stress enough that you always need to make sure you’re using a clean makeup brush! This will help reduce the risk of acne and other irritations.
- Once you’ve got your CC Cream on, set with our Oil Absorbing Setting Power, or you can even use a light application of the Mineral Makeup Foundation for a full coverage application.
Aloe Vera: A super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin. It also contains shaman-like healing properties that aid in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin.
Argan Oil: This glorious moisturizing oil is one your skin will sing praises of! It won’t leave your skin feeling greasy and contains tons of Vitamin E (can you say “hello luminous skin, and so long dry patches”)
Hyaluronic Acid: Known as the Kingpin of hydrators, this ingredient’s superpower (especially when boosted with glycerin, which of course we did) comes from its unique ability to keep moisture IN your skin. This is an extra special component for those with dry skin AND/OR oily skin as oily skin often occurs when the skin is craving water.
- Jojoba Oil: This moisturizer is like a second skin…. Literally. Jojoba oil is like our natural sebum’s identical twin and helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier.
Full Ingredient List
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate & Glyceryl Stearate & Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xantham Gum, Ubiquinone, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Glycerin: Kosher / Derived from sustainable palm / Non-GMO / Allergen-free
- Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate & Glyceryl Stearate & Stearyl Alcohol: Emulsifier of vegetable origin, certified by Ecocert for organic products / Vegan / Polyglyceryl-2 stearate & glyceryl stearate are both rated 0 in the Skin Deep Database / Stearyl alcohol is rated a 1 in the Skin Deep Database
- Ubiquinone: q10 / Antioxidant of vegetable origin and approved for organic cosmetics / Rated 0 in the Skin Deep Database
- Hyaluronic Acid: Vegan
- Titanium Dioxide: Natural oxide – non-nano particles
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate: Natural preservative
- Size: 30 g / 1 oz
- Packaged in a glass bottle