A rapid response soother for troubled skin.
Calm irritated and inflamed skin fast with proven to soothe ingredients aloe vera, rose, comfrey, and chamomile.
- Quick calming facial mist
- Oil balancing toner
- Natural oil control that’s gentle yet effective
- Combats bacteria growth
- Calms inflammation
- Protects skin from hydration loss
- Soothing spray for acne-prone skin
- Formulated with sensitive, reactive skin in mind
Why settle for harsh ingredients that leave your face filling itchy, inflamed and stressed out when can choose naturally effective, holistically healing ingredients like the comforting, plant-based blend in this “relief in a bottle” toner?
How to Use: Simply mist this hydrating toner on any time your skin needs to calm down quickly or use it daily to keep sensitivity flareups at bay.
Who this toner is especially great for:
This holistically healing mist will quickly become your skin’s new BFF if you’re prone to inflammation due to allergies, internal inflammation, hormonally imbalances, acne, or genetics.
To keep your skin protected from sensitivity flare-ups, use daily as the hydrator in your skincare routine by misting on after cleansing and before applying your moisturizer to lock in all the pacifying properties.
If you’ve been struggling to keep acne under control, this mist needs to be your clarifying + calming skincare tool kit.
Here’s how it works: the most calming, clarifying, and balancing ingredients are blended together to create a soothing mist that actively supports the skin by
- Combating bacterial proliferation and stimulating immune defences
- Combating inflammation to help prevent skin damage, dark spots, acne, and irritation
- Combating congestion and breakouts by reducing the number of sticky cells that don’t slough off normally
All without the use of harsh ingredients, questionable fillers, or actives that cause stinging or redness. We don’t subscribe to the “no pain, no gain” method of skincare! Instead, we take a supportive, caring approach that keeps your skin calm, nourished, and feeling (and looking!) better over time.
- Extremely soothing
- Hydrating and moisturizing
- Boosts healing
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Contains anti-aging antioxidants
- Skin softening
- Reduces inflammation
- Allows dead skin cells to shed more easily, creating smoother, soften skin texture
- Encourages skin to heal
- Encourages congestion causing dead skin cells to slough off
- Gently exfoliates skin for a softer texture, reduced congestion, and refined pore appearance
- Regulates excess sebum (balancing for excess oil)
- Skin-soothing, antioxidant benefits
- Reduces redness by soothing irritation and inflammation
- A powerful antioxidant that fights damaging free radicals
- Accelerates cell and tissue renewal, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Relieves current levels of inflammation on the skin
- Protects against long-term and short-term skin inflammation
- Packed with skin-supporting vitamins and minerals
- Contains gentle astringent properties that help combat acne, redness, and inflammation
- Anti-aging properties to help minimize fine lines
- Hydrates and balances the skin
- Helps soothe itchiness
- Helps control excess sebum (regulates excess oil)
- a powerful antioxidant that fights damaging free radicals
- an excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent for the skin
Full Ingredient List:
*Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *glycerine, capryloyl glycine, sarcosine, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark extract, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, hyaluronic acid, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, *symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf (and) *salix alba (willow) bark (and) *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower (and) *rosa damascena (rose) flower extract.
Extra ingredient details:
- capryloyl glycine = skin softening amino acid that helps stop hydration loss
- sarcosine = skin softening and conditioning amino acid that may help diminish the impact of UV light exposure on the skin's surface.
- hyaluronic acid = softening and plumping super hydrating sugar molecule
- phenethyl alcohol = plant-derived preservative from non-GMO corn.
- ethylhexylglycerin = skin softening, plant-derived preservative from soybean
- Size: 1.76 oz / 50 g
- Packaging: Amber Glass Bottle with Mist Top