Congestion Protection 5% AHA Facial Mist - Targeted T-Zone Treatment
The Congestion Protection 5% AHA Mist helps decongest pores and purge skin of gunky buildup, especially in the t-zone area (chin, nose, and forehead).
Alpha Hydroxy Acids in this skincare elixir exfoliate both at the surface level and deep inside your pores by breaking up the sticky cells that lead to congestion.
When the dullness caused by a buildup of dead skin cells and debris is removed, you’ll notice a brighter, healthier complexion and your skin will feel softer and smoother.
Without congestion in the way, the skin-supporting ingredients in your beauty routine are able to readily absorb into the skin, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of any other products in your routine.
As an added bonus, we’ve added chamomile floral water to this blend to provide your skin with a dose of soothing and calming goodness - especially for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
In a nutshell
- Breaks up sticky cells that lead to congestion
- Formulated to target congestion-prone areas like the T-Zone
- Gently exfoliates both at the surface and inside your pores
- Brightens complexion
- Reveals softer, smoother skin
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
How to Use
Start by using 1-2 per week for a minimum of 2 weeks. If you find that your skin requires the mist more often, you can increase by one day every two weeks to assess your skin’s tolerance and need. Do not exceed more than once per day.
- Cleanse your face with your recommended cleanser.
- Give the mist bottle a good shake and spritz a few times onto a clean cotton ball or pad. Do not spray directly onto your face.
- Gently swipe the cotton ball over your T-zone, including your chin. Be sure to avoid your eye area.
- Allow the mist to sit for approximately 5 mins before applying any other skin care products in your routine. Always ensure that you follow up with a moisturizer that contains natural sunblock ingredients.
Note: While we’ve formulated this mist with your T-zone in mind, it is safe for use on other areas where you notice congestion. Just be sure to slowly introduce it to the areas following the guidelines lined out in step #1.
Chamomile Extract: This floral extract is used in natural skin care products to help ease irritation from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry, rosacea, and flaky skin. Similar, yet less concentrated than an essential oil, hydrosols are easily absorbed by the skin to deliver ingredients deep into the skin where it’s needed most.
Lemon Extract: When used in skin care products, the extract can help fight acne. It’s also know to help improve skin glow and texture. The citric acid found in this extract aids in the cleansing process of skin, while leaving your skin looking brighter.
Orange Extract: This extract provides antiseptic properties when used on the skin. It’s able to remove excess sebum and oils from the skin while killing bacteria in its wake. Thanks to natural citrus enzymes, orange essential oil also provide a non-abrasive exfoliation to restore and brighter complexion to dull and tired skin.
Sugar Cane Extract: Hearing 'sugar' and 'skincare' in the same sentence often brings up negative thoughts, but the truth is that unrefined extracts from this grass plant contain some really great benefits for the skin. Sugar cane extract is a natural source of AHA's that help exfoliate the skin by breaking up and removing dead skin to reveal a more radiant glow and allowing the skin to breathe. It's also a major source of glycolic acid, a natural source of moisture for dry skin.
- Sugar Maple Extract: A natural source of sugar, the extract from maple trees provides the skin with AHA support that neutralizes free radicals and helps repair cell damage caused by outside stresses. AHAs also help slough off dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant glow and opening up clog pores.
Full Ingredient List
Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Distillate, Aqua (Water) & Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
- Lactic Acid from Bilberry
- Glycolic Acid from Sugar Cane
- Citric Acid from Orange and Lemon
- Malic and Tartaric Acids from Sugar Maple
- Size: 1.8 oz / 52 g
- Packaged in a glass jar with a spray top