Toasted Oats Eyeshadow is a medium beige shade with warm undertones and a matte finish.
It has a velvety smooth application and blends easily without any fuss. The natural ingredients make it simple to build to the level of colour you want, which means Toasted Oats will be one of those versatile shades you reach for again and again!
A light touch of colour is all that’s needed if you're going for a daytime look. Want a more dramatic look? Build the layers of colour to suit your mood without worrying about this shade sliding around or disappearing before you’re ready to call it a night.
- Neutral medium beige with warm undertones
- Matte finish
- A velvety smooth texture that’s easy to blend
- Pigmented with buildable colour
- Long-lasting wear
- Handmade in Canada
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
- Packaging: eyeshadow pan (perfect for using with our empty magnetic palette)
Full Ingredient List
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride + Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil + Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil + Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- Size: 1.8 g
- We press our eyeshadows into a metal tin pan (which will magnetize to our empty palettes. If you don't have one of our palettes, an empty one for all your grounded sage pan cosmetics can be purchased here). The eyeshadow pan from this listing will come packaged in a recyclable paper envelope.