If you've struggled with sensitive, acne-prone, and easily irritated skin, chances are you're the (not-so-proud) owner of a collection of barely used skincare products that just weren’t right for your skin. You know a lot about your skin, yet can’t seem to find that holy grail product to support it.
If the above resonates with you, it’s not because I’m a mind reader; it’s because I’ve been there! Hydra Healing Rescue Gel was helping, but it didn’t provide the long-lasting natural moisturizing factors and “sting relief” I was looking for.
Beet The Heat was created to fill a void in my skincare routine when I was tired of my skin feeling exposed, depleted, and honestly really high maintenance and hard to please! All of this got worse during flare-ups of chronic inflammation (typically combined with times of stress and anxiety), which could be felt as "the mid-day sting" on my cheeks.
That’s a frustrating combination of skin concerns to manage, so I’m releasing my best-kept-secret for relief from picky, prickly skin. I figured I couldn’t be the only one who was feeling like this and needed some serious glow support (read: knock it off with the redness and irritation and just give me a healthy glow!).
Beet The Heat Gel Facial Moisturizer is a quick and easy-to-apply gel moisturizer that truly supports sensitive, acne-prone skin, not just covers up symptoms.
- Contains NO essential oils
- Vegan-Friendly and Cruelty-Free
- Acne-prone and sensitive skin safe
- Goes on clear / transparent absorption into the skin
Is it right for you? Let’s find out!
You probably know a lot about your skin. You’ll know Beet The Heat is worth a try if you’re keenly aware that your skin craves deep hydration yet never seems to get enough nourishment no matter what you try. Your skin gets oily, mainly in your t-zone (and always at the most inconvenient times). And despite slathering on all-the-things to support it and faithfully exfoliating the best way you know how, your skin continues to have a distinct texture that you suspect is from congestion that never seems to go away.
BEET: Beets give this formula its gorgeous colour while working to minimize pigmentation without causing any further irritation or redness.
THE HEAT: This gel moisturizer is for super sensitive, acne-prone skin, ready to GLOW ON with cool-touch moisturizing.
GEL MOISTURIZER: A blend of the best of both worlds; a hydrating gel and a barrier-repairing moisturizer thanks to Sodium PCA. This moisturizer is also oil-free (including free of essential oils)
Heat-Release Ingredients & Holy Grail Support
Sodium PCA is a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). NMFs work with the skin’s natural moisturizers (naturally occurring lipids) to hydrate, moisturize, and finally help the skin reach optimal moisture levels.
It’s important to note that for those with acne-prone skin, many of the acne-focused skincare products on the market contain ingredients that seriously deplete the skin’s natural moisturizing factors. Sodium PCA included in this formula helps to restore those moisturizer factors without feeling greasy or oily.
With the antioxidant boost from beets minimizing pigments and Sodium PCA replenishing natural moisturizing factors, lubricating pores to break up congestion, and creating an invisible shield on top of the skin to prevent further irritation to sensitive skin, it was time to address a few other concerns.
Aloe was added to increase the NMFs in this formula while skyrocketing the antioxidant support for clearing acne, promoting quick healing of damaged skin, and producing anti-aging effects that can help fight free radicals.
Marshmallow root, used in traditional herbal medicine, provides immediate relief to itchy, uncomfortable skin that’s depleted in natural moisturizing factors, has gone unsupported for too long, or for radiant rebels like myself, find their cheeks become itchy during flare-ups of chronic inflammation, stress, or anxiety.
Finally, for those who want the rich nourishing benefits of face oils but can never seem to find an oil blend that works for your skin, daikon seed extract provides essential fatty acid and vitamin-rich emollient nourishment with a non-greasy serum feel.
- Glowing Complexion: The beet root powder in our Gel Facial Moisturizer works wonders to reduce pigmentation, revealing a more even skin tone with a fresh, dewy glow that will have you radiating confidence.
- Ultra Gentle and Soothing: Marshmallow root powder and aloe, coupled with the power of daikon seed extract, work together to provide natural, calming, and balancing benefits that reduce irritations and leave your skin feeling soft, supple, and nurtured.
- Non-Comedogenic Hydration: Sodium PCA adds a layer of deep hydration without clogging pores, providing your skin with the perfect source of moisture to eliminate dry, flaky skin, leaving it incredibly soft and supple.
- Reach For The Beet: Quick relief builds your skin’s comfort levels over time, so the more you use it, the more your skin is supported in the here and now and in the long term.
Whether you need immediate quick relief or are looking for long-term support, if you’re almost at the point of giving up on trying to find a skincare product that can help your sensitive, acne-prone, clogged up, and easily irritated skin, reach for Beet The Heat!
Who Will Benefit Most from Beet The Heat Gel Facial Moisturizer?
Anyone who has struggled with sensitive and acne-prone skin and is looking for a gentle, hydrating moisturizer with a velvety, hydra-rich gel texture.
No more stinging, no more itching, no more dry yet greasy t-zone, no more feeling like your cheeks are on fire. No more wondering about what to layer on when your skin needs extra support. Instead, a quick and easy-to-apply gel moisturizer that effortlessly glides over the skin thanks to a blend of “heat release” plant-based ingredients that actually support your skin, not just cover up symptoms.
Apply Beet The Heat as part of your regular skincare routine (day and night) and whenever your sensitive skin could use a splash of cool, calming comfort!
How to Use
- Apply after any other hydrating products (like gels and mists).
- Can be used as your moisturizer or applied as a boost to your favourite face cream (in that case, apply Beet The Heat first, then layer on your moisturizer)
- If you're using any facial oils or oil-heavy serums, apply Beet The Heat before.
- For quick relief, apply as needed, as often as you'd like!
- For long term support, apply as part of your daily skincare routine.
- Beet The Heat is suitable for day time or night time use.
Full Ingredient List
Aloe Barbensis Leaf Extract (and) Aqua (and) Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer (and) Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Size: 1.9 oz / 53 g