Our Mineral Cream Concealers provide full coverage that won’t cling or cake up. This lightweight formula comfortably covers blemishes, redness, dark circles and more.
The velvety smooth consistency makes this concealer foolproof for even the most novice users. As with all our cosmetics, our concealer is made with sensitive skin in mind from healthy, clean ingredients.
We’ve used bentonite clay in this formula for two reasons:
- It improves the “stick” of this concealer while providing a mattifying effect without drying out your skin.
- This clay actually helps heal breakouts and reduce inflammation. What’s better than a concealer that hides AND heals?
Natural Makeup Concealer quick facts:
- A creamy consistency that’s easy to blend
- Great coverage that doesn’t cling to dry areas
- Contains healing ingredients for breakouts
- A lightweight formula that won’t cake up
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Note that there is 🥥 COCONUT OIL 🥥 in this formula. Some find coconut to be very healing and detoxifying for their skin, others find oil-free formulas work better. You know your skin best :) If your skin doesn't play nice with coconut oil, please see our mineral foundation formula instead.
The Mineral Cream Concealer comes in three unique shades:
Cotton Bloom: A light concealer recommended as
- A breakout concealer is for the fairest porcelain skin tones. Can be used with cool pink undertones and neutral undertones.
- A brightener if for light skin tones with a neutral undertone.
Soft Maple: A light/medium concealer recommended as
- A breakout concealer if your foundation shade is Almond / Vanilla in our mineral foundation (Our almond shade matches 80% of lighter skin tones!).
- A brightener if your foundation shade is Honey in our mineral foundation (our honey shade is for medium skin tones - our great summer glow shade for those who like a darker tan, or those with an olive complexion)
Golden Granola: A medium/dark concealer recommended as
- A breakout concealer if your foundation shade is Honey or Flax in our mineral foundation
- Honey in our mineral foundation is for medium skin tones - our great summer glow shade for those who like a darker tan, or those with an olive complexion. (Warm golden undertone).
- And Flax in our mineral foundation is for deep medium skin tones. (Neutral undertone)
- A brightener if your foundation shade is Cinnamon
How to Use
- Using a small makeup brush or your (clean!) finger, apply concealer to the area you are trying to conceal.
- Remember- a little goes a LONG way.
- Blend out the edges without trying to touch the blemish/area you’re trying to conceal too much
- Set the concealer with the Oil Absorbing Setting Powder or your Mineral Foundation. The sooner you do this, the less likely you are to have creasing occur
- Helps regulate the production of excess sebum
- Soaks up excess oils to keep your skin looking matte
- Draws out bacteria to help speed up the healing process and minimize the chances of scarring
- Contains a ton of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
- Is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture
- Fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture
- Our sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
Full ingredients list
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Vitamin E: Non-GMO
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar