When you have super sensitive skin, whether it’s acne, irritation, eczema, or sensitivity, you know how easily your skin can be sent into a downward spiral.
This moisturizer is crafted with Mother Nature's most healing ingredients, including patchouli oil, known for its unique ability to combat skin irritations, acne, and inflammation. This is the very first product that we made to target acne directly, and it's since become one of our best sellers.
This rich and creamy moisturizer penetrates deep to rejuvenate and nourish your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Additionally, the Patchouli Facial Moisturizer provides strong anti-inflammatory relief to reduce the pain and irritation caused by breakouts.
In a nutshell
- Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy
- Is the "missing link" moisturizer for those who find their skin can be prone to moisture loss yet is also acne-prone
- Absorbs quickly and deeply into the skin's layers
- Helps combination skin find balance
- Mild bacteria-fighting properties (Super important when fighting acne)
- Soothes and calms skin naturally
- No fragrance oil or harsh perfumes. Instead: an earthy aroma thanks to calming, dark patchouli essential oil
- No mineral oil, silicones, or pore-clogging ingredients
- Provides support to the skin's lipid barrier (and therefore reduces redness and irritation caused by a weak protective barrier)
- Provides anti-inflammatory support (which also soothes irritation and helps stop acne in its tracks)
- Reduces skin’s exposure to the elements and pollution
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
- The plant oil has been used for centuries to help alleviate the symptoms of skin conditions like acne and eczema thanks to its ability to reduce internal inflammation and antiseptic healing properties.
- It boosts cell regeneration to help prevent breakouts from leading to scars and signs of aging. Its gentle anti-bacterial properties also help to eliminate acne bacteria from spreading.
Green Tea Extract:
- This extract is packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and helps reduce inflammation - including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne.
- Green tea, because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, can also slow down some signs of aging.
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Contains Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid to protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrates deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an "occlusive," allowing the skin to breathe while also preventing transepidermal water loss.
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
Full Ingredients List:
Deionized Water (and) Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and)Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (and) Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter (and) Palm Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter (and) Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) oil (and) Propanediol (Zemea®) (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (and) Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerine (Vegetable) (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Sodium Levulinate (and) Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Size: 1.8 oz / 50 g
- Packaging: Amber Glass Jar