Blueberry & Cornflower Hydra Well Night Cream - hydrating barrier repair
For overnight healing hydration and moisture-locking barrier repair, look no further!
This creamy, deeply hydrating barrier repair night cream bridges the gap between the needs of sensitive, acne-prone skin, and mature, depleted skin - whether you have oily or dry skin (or a combination of both), this anti-aging night cream cares and corrects dehydrated skin while you sleep.
When your natural defences against dehydration, sensitivity, and fine lines are in short supply, yet you don’t want to risk upsetting the delicate balance that congestion-prone skin requires, it’s time to make friends with this nourishing blend of non-comedogenic, shield restoring botanicals.
This moisture-locking cream is also for anyone who has always struggled to keep their skin moisturized, hydrated, soft, comfortable, and fully nourished.
The barrier repairing botanicals in this consciously crafted blend cushion your skin while you sleep with moisture-locking nutrients, hydrating minerals, and antioxidant-rich plant extracts.
Give your skin a head start each morning by using this cream overnight (when your skin cell turnover phase and the moon is at its peak) to trigger deep-absorbing barrier repair for compromised, dehydrated, or depleted skin.
- Anti-inflammatory to comfort and calm skin
- Antioxidant-rich to fight off damage
- Mineral-rich to rehydrate skin
- Minimizes uneven pigmentation thanks to naturally occurring vitamins A, C, and E.
Canadian Cornflower Benefits:
- A unique blend of antioxidants that are super calming for sensitive skin
- Contains cooling anti-inflammatory minerals that soothe and rehydrate damaged skin
- A gentle astringent that frees up congested, clogged pores
Barrier Repairing Botanicals To Reduce Moisture Loss:
- Tamarind seed - a mineral and amino acid-rich extract that locks in moisture and protects against further barrier damage
- Oat - a natural barrier repair protein that research has found to be as effective as a synthetic ceramide-based cream at improving transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Grapeseed & Sunflower Oil - non-comedogenic oils with a high concentration of natural barrier-repairing ceramides (these fill the gaps in a leaky skin barrier)
- Avocado - vitamin-rich and helps protect the skin against environmental damage.
In a nutshell
- A gentle yet intensely hydrating night cream
- Repairs depleted skin with soothing fatty acids
- The antioxidant-rich formula deeply nourishes mature skin
- Safe for acne-prone skin
- Infused with pore-diminishing wild mushroom extract
- Defends against damage from stress and pollution
- Helps strengthen a compromised skin barrier with natural botanicals
- Blended with calming electrolytes-rich sustainably-sourced ocean minerals (from algae extract), pea protein and cucumber extract
- Deep-absorbing vitamins prepare the skin to defend against daytime damage
Is your skin dehydrated? Common signs include:
- Your skin feels uncomfortably tight (even if it's not dry)
- Your skin is experiencing an increase in sensitivity
- Your skin is dull or tired-looking (the opposite of a healthy glow)
- Your skin is easily congested and is experiencing clogged pores
- Your skin has become prone to having a buildup of dead skin cells (and isn't shedding them easily)
Is it time to include an anti-aging night cream in your routine? The answer is yes if:
- Your skin is experiencing dehydration (see the signs above)
- You would like to provide your skin with more nourishment
- You've been using harsh products for a long time and want to provide your skin with some serious TLC (without getting into irritating, harsh anti-aging treatments)
- Your skin is regularly exposed to harsh conditions (wind, sun, dry air, chloride, extreme temperatures)
Is this night cream ok for dry skin?
Yes! Dry skin and dehydrated skin often go hand in hand but can be tackled at the same time though moisture-locking ingredients and deep hydration. While dry skin is a skin type (not a temporary symptom like dehydration), dry skin always benefits from formulas that are rich in fatty acids to replenish the skin's moisture. Fatty acids are plentiful in this night cream thanks to grape seed oil, avocado oil, and sunflower seed oil.
Is this cream ok for my oily skin?
Yes! This night cream contains hydrating, moisture-locking, and barrier repairing ingredients that won't clog up oily skin! In fact, the repairing blend of non-comedogenic botanicals found in this night cream can be just what oily skin needs to feel and look its best (all without any risk of clogging pores).
- Size: 1.2 oz / 35 g
- Packaging: Glass Jar
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (and) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (and) Stearic Acid (and) Emulsifying Wax NF (and) Glycerin (and) Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Oats (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (and) Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Extract (and) Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (and) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (and) Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) (and) Saccharomyces / Sea Mineral Ferment (ACB Bio-Chelate 5 PF) (and) Chamomilla Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomile) (and) Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide (and) Ganoderma Lucidum (Mannentake Mushroom) Extract (and) Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake Mushroom) Extract Algae Extract, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit, Niacinamide, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Distillate Water, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract