Holistic Healing Workbook & Planner for Acne-Prone Skin: Discover Your Roadmap to Radiant Skin
When you just want to know what will support and clear up your skin, you don’t want to read through a bunch of random articles that you found on google that may or may not apply to you.
You may have already ended up down the google rabbit hole several times without any luck - maybe even becoming more confused in the process. And honestly, who wants to one more “how to get rid of acne” list of well-meaning (though entirely unhelpful) tips that start with “wash your face daily.”
Been there, done that!
Going the route of hunting down a dozen different experts (who might even produce conflicting advice) is a long road, and let’s face it, you probably want to avoid that right now if you can.
You also don’t want to waste any more time (or money) doing things that just don’t work.
I get it!
When your skin is telling you something is definitely off, you just want someone to point you down the right path with the least amount of twists and turns to reach your destination.
That’s where this laser-focused workbook comes in.
Created from over a decade of experience helping women navigate, and find natural solutions for acne-prone skin, this workbook strips away anything that will get you in the weeds and help you see the forest for the trees!
Simply put, we look at what actually causes acne (it’s not bacteria!) and take an inventory of where the development of acne is happening for you long before it ever shows up on your skin.
With that personalized insight, you’ll have a clear roadmap to stopping the process of acne before it even gets started!
With proven and actionable guidance, this easy to follow workbook will decode:
- If the skincare products you’re using are helping (or just making things worse)
- What 7 areas of support your skincare products need to cover for clear, healthy skin
- Which of the 3 major internal factors for acne is your weakest link
- What actions have the biggest impact on defusing the development of acne for you
- If common misconceptions and myths about acne are tripping you up (and what to do about them)
If you’d like to bypass the “one size fits all” route and gain a clear understanding of what you can do for your skin right now, this workbook is for you.
In a nutshell:
- Digital workbook* (in PDF format)
- Can be viewed on your mobile device or printed
- 50+ pages of laser-focused guidance
- Delivered instantly after purchase
* Please note that this a digital e-book in PDF format. A physical hardcopy will not be shipped.