When you’re prone to congestion and breakouts but want to nourish your skin for the long haul, our Raw Radiance is the moisturizer for you.
This daily moisturizer is lightweight in feel but not in benefits! It’s packed with antioxidants known for their ability to keep acne at bay, while also shielding the skin against free radical damage.
Pollution and the stress of modern life can take a toll on our skin. This non-greasy, quick-absorbing, calming moisturizer can help by giving your skin a hydrating dose of plant-based antioxidants.
The antioxidant-packed ingredients in this moisturizer provide the skin with vitamin A, B1, B3 (niacinamide), E, K, and more. Not only do these antioxidants aid the skin in stopping acne before it starts by putting out the flames of inflammation and killing acne bacteria, but they also provide soothing properties that calm irritation and redness.
Raw Radiance is deeply nourishing without the use of rich plant butters or coconut oil. While we love these ingredients in our other formulas, we created Raw Radiance without them to allow skin that has trouble soaking up heavier ingredients to get the benefits of all those antioxidants with greater ease.
This moisturizer is made to absorb quickly and efficiently so the skin can start to balance, become congestion-free, and feel soft to the touch.
This quick-absorbing benefit makes Raw Radiance an excellent option for:
- those who find themselves in that space between "still breaking out" and "wanting to minimize fine lines."
- those who are prone to congestion
- those who often avoid using moisturizer even though they’d like to get the benefits* of one.
*Benefits such as providing the skin with essential building blocks, protecting the skin against the elements - which helps keep redness at bay, and repairing/safeguarding the skin’s lipid barrier - which protects against dehydration and congestion.
In a nutshell:
- Nourishment for acne-prone and congested skin that breaks out with heavier creams
- Absorbs easily and prevents congestion
- Made without heavier plant butters or coconut oil
- Hydrates without feeling oily or greasy
- Contains vitamin C to help brighten and even out skin tone
- Nourishes and feeds the skin with antioxidants and barrier-repairing lipids
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Niacinaminde (vitamin B3)
- has proven to balance oily skin, and it doesn’t just mop up excess oil; it slows down how much sebum is released after about 4 weeks of continued use
- has proven to be as effective as topical antibiotics for acne without the risk of bacterial resistance
- is pH balanced and non-irritating
- is antimicrobial, so it balances acne-causing bacteria
- is anti-inflammatory, so it calms active acne breakouts
- helps keep collagen flexible, which helps reduce fine lines – something acne-prone skin is often prone to due to dehydration or damage from past breakouts
- fights against dehydration by restoring the skin’s natural barrier function
Green Tea Extract:
- This extract is packed with polyphenols which have been known to neutralize free radicals, a by-product of UV rays that cause signs of aging. These polyphenols are also shown to provide anti-inflammatory relief, which can be especially helpful for those who suffer from rosacea and acne.
- With regular use, green tea extract also provides a gentle detox by drawing out toxins from below the skin’s surface.
Kakadu Plum Extract:
- When you think about vitamin C, think kakadu plums! This unique fruit contains more vitamin C than oranges and will provide your skin with a heaping dose of anti-aging support.
- Its collagen-boosting properties help maintain skin elasticity, while the antibacterial benefits help to stop acne bacteria from leading to breakouts.
- Vitamin C is also known to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of sun spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- The moisture-rich fruit oil penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to lower levels.
- It’s rich in fatty acids that help improve and smooth skin texture by providing hydration and moisture that we lose with age.
- The antioxidants found in avocado oil can support the elimination and protection against free radicals.
Lavender Essential Oil:
- This oil is one of the most well-known oils used to help treat and prevent acne because of its ability to inhibit acne-causing bacteria.
- Its acne-fighting powers don’t stop there either; the antioxidants found in lavender essential oil help speed up healing and work to prevent breakouts from scarring.
- For those who have oily skin, it can also help to regulate your oil production by supporting your hormonal health.
Golden Seal Extract:
- This extract stops acne before it starts (by putting out the flames of inflammation and killing acne bacteria).
- It contains vitamins A, B, C and E, all of which are essential to the health of your skin.
- The anti-inflammatory support is essential for acne sufferers, while the anti-bacterial properties help prevent acne bacteria from causing breakouts.
- The antioxidants prevent free radical damage while helping to slow down the signs of again.
Full ingredients list
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Stearic Acid (natural plant-based fatty acid), Hyaluronic Acid (vegan), Vegetable Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Oil, Green Tea Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract, Cucumber Extract, Mulberry Extract, Golden Seal Extract, Cromoist Hydrolysed Oat Protein, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin E (soy derived), Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
- Size: 1.8 oz / 50 g
- Packaging: Amber Glass Jar