2-in-1 natural mascara, vegan-friendly mascara that doubles as a nourishing lash serum.
No more raccoon eyes. No more droopy lashes. No more clumpy messes.
Most importantly, no more hunting for cruelty-free mascara with clean ingredients that won't irritate sensitive eyes.
Our Clean Slate Black Mascara is the solution to a natural-looking, gentle mascara that also conditions your lashes while you wear it. It won’t smudge or budge, crease or weigh down your lashes. It stays put and will do so until you’re ready to wash it off. When ready, it washes off without having to use harsh makeup removers.
Sensitive skin and eyes? No worries, we’ve formulated it with extra care to make sure that even contact wearer can use it!
Above: Before (left) and After (right) applying the Clean Slate Black Mascara. Thank you to A Clothes Horse Blog for reviewing our mascara!
- All-in-one formula (lengths, thickens and conditions)
- Long-wear, vegan formula
- Safe for sensitive skin & eyes
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
How to Use
Once you’ve got the rest of your makeup in place, grab your Clean Slate Black Mascara for the finishing touch.
- Placing the brush parallel to your eye, start at the base of your lashes, and work the brush in a zig-zag motion from root to tip.
- For your bottom lashes, use the tip of the brush in the same manner, only holding the brush perpendicular this time.
- Let dry, and then give yourself a flirty wink because you’re now ready to take on the world!
- For a more dramatic look, apply more than one coat. Let stand to dry for a few seconds in between applications. You can also curl your lashes before applying the mascara for a more wide-eyed appeal.
- Avoid the bad habit of “pumping” your wand between lash applications. We promise you there’s enough on the wand to coat all your lashes without having to reload the brush. Simply turn the wand. Pumping will increase the amount of air that gets into the tube, which can cause the mascara to dry out, and therefore shortening its shelf life.
- Just like you've likely learned with traditional mascaras, it's best to use up your mascara within 3 months from the time you started using it. After 3 months it's recommended to start on a fresh tube.
- Aloe Vera
- Fruit Waxes: Laurel Fruit, Candelila, and Carnauba
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Herbs: Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Lavender, Goldenseal
Full Ingredient List
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myrica Pubescens (Laurel) Fruit Wax, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable), Organic Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Diheptyl Succinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetearyl Glucoside, Pullulan Gum, Acacia (Arabic) Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract. Black Iron Oxide.
- Size: 8g / .28oz
- Packaged in a recyclable tube